Saturday, November 30, 2019

Saturday Night Genealogy Fun- What Should Genea-Santa Bring You?

Calling all Genea-Musings Fans: 

 It's Saturday Night again - 

time for some more Genealogy Fun!!


Here is your assignment, should you decide to accept it (you ARE reading this, so I assume that you really want to play along - cue the Mission Impossible music!):


1)  Only 25 Days until Christmas now!  Have you been a good genea-boy or genea-girl?  

2)  What gift should Genea-Santa bring you for Christmas?  What do you need, or want, to help you with your family history, your research, etc.?

3)  Tell us in your own blog post, in a comment to this blog post, or on Facebook. Please leave a comment with a link to your blog post. 


I have been a good genea-girl. 

I hope Santa brings me more books. Specifically, books about towns and or towns. Images of America would be nice to have. The Genealogy Standards 2nd Edition and Blaine Bettinger's DNA Guide book would go in handy too. 




Secondly, I would like a few DNA kits. One for my dad and mom. My mom has already tested at 23andMe. I need to at 23andMe and FTDNA.  This mostly all that I would want. Maybe a subscription or two would be nice, but not much needed.




Image result for christmas presents gif"





Thanks for reading,







No comments:

Post a Comment