Saturday, January 4, 2020

Saturday Night Genealogy Fun- Your 2020 Plans/Goals/Resolutions for Your Genealogy Research

Calling all Genea-Musings Fans: 

 It's Saturday Night again - 

time for some more Genealogy Fun!!


Here is your assignment, should you decide to accept it (you ARE reading this, so I assume that you really want to play along - cue the Mission Impossible music!):

1)  It's the New Year, and many readers have already made resolutions, or goals, or plans for one or more tasks or projects.  Or they haven't yet, but could or should.


2)  For this SNGF, please tell us what plans you've made, or what goals you've stated, or what resolutions you've averred for 2020.  Writing them down may help you achieve them.  Do one or more as you wish.


3)  Put it in your own blog post, in a comment to this post, or in a Facebook post.  Please leave a link on this post so readers can find your resolutions/goals/plans.



2020 Genea-Goals

  • Continue to work through brick walls- I may not accomplish anything this year, but if that is the case, the only thing I want for my family projects is to make progress

  • Work on my neglected family lines- I need to spend some time on those dusty lines that I haven't looked into for a long time. They may need source citations, dates, places, and especially their stories to be told. 

  • Write, write, write-  I hope to write my life story one day (if ever). Late last year, I found writing prompts on the Olive Tree Genealogy blog by Lorine McGinnis Schulze. I need to get back into writing. Another thing I want to do is write short stories about my ancestors, like Randy Seaver. This definitely includes source citations too.

2020, here I come!



Thanks for reading,





No comments:

Post a Comment